BBC Radio 4 This Morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
Once again that despicable daffodil Mr Loophole was on Radio 4 this morning, saying that cyclists should wear a hi vis tabard with a registration number on it, why people give him a platform to spout this bile is beyond me, how he can show his face in public is beyond me when he has made a career out of getting potential killers off on a technicality, he should be laughed out of court every time he turns up, judge asks police what speed motorist was doing, police officer confirms it, then judge doubles the sentence, easy, it’ll teach these entitled tw*ts that you’re not getting off and that’ll teach you, and others not to try it on.

Drago

Legendary Member
For all the bluster and the Daily Mail bestowed nickname, his track tecord is no better than average. Ignore him, its not like hes a useful member of society.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Once again that despicable daffodil Mr Loophole was on Radio 4 this morning, saying that cyclists should wear a hi vis tabard with a registration number on it, why people give him a platform to spout this bile is beyond me, how he can show his face in public is beyond me when he has made a career out of getting potential killers off on a technicality, he should be laughed out of court every time he turns up, judge asks police what speed motorist was doing, police officer confirms it, then judge doubles the sentence, easy, it’ll teach these entitled tw*ts that you’re not getting off and that’ll teach you, and others not to try it on.
Yet without a hint of irony, people like him would be staunchly against ID cards for the general population, of which much of his argument would also likely apply...

Just cycling bashing as per usual and should firmly be ignored...

OP
OP
D

DRM

Guru
Yet without a hint of irony, people like him would be staunchly against ID cards for the general population, of which much of his argument would also likely apply...

Just cycling bashing as per usual and should firmly be ignored...
Trouble is other people listen to this rubbish and spout it verbatim

Drago

Legendary Member
Oh dear I listen to Radio 4 , I’m trying to work out which group I’m in . :angry:
I suppose stand up comedian is the least worst! :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
He was in favour of "that Australian helmet" for cyclists.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I heard the piece on the Today Programme and yes it was cringingly awful. Nick Robinson, was a poor interviewer and clearly anti -cyclist with that old tell-tale giveaway ‘I’m a cyclist myself’ nonsense, which usually means someone’s not been near a bike for 50 years. He let the ‘lawyer’ have the last word, blithering on and on, with no come back allowed for the cycling advocat. Same old same old.

But, if the best thing drivers can throw at us (apart from normally their cars of course), is a chinless half-wit, whose speciality is getting rich, pissed up/ drugged up drivers off the hook, then I don’t think we we need panic just yet. And I will joyfully tell him exactly where he can stuff his fckng tabard!

Top Bottom