BBC Sports Personality of the Year (SPOTY) 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm amazed they've not got Hamilton Academicals up there

Strange isn't it ?

TVC

I can't find a list for team of the year, but a betting summary site has Leicester City odds on with no other team close.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I can't find a list for team of the year, but a betting summary site has Leicester City odds on with no other team close.
Olympics (only country ever to get more golds in the olympics after the one that they had hosted) and Women's Hockey also in for a big shout.

I think its a little unfortunate for Leicester City. They've created a sporting legend, and in any other year, no other team would be close. This year, thought, the team that represents our country may be preferred over one representing an East Midlands city.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Olympics (only country ever to get more golds in the olympics after the one that they had hosted) and Women's Hockey also in for a big shout.

I think its a little unfortunate for Leicester City. They've created a sporting legend, and in any other year, no other team would be close. This year, thought, the team that represents our country may be preferred over one representing an East Midlands city.
I think people are starting to forget about Leicester now though, it's months ago and it's not like they've kept up their PL form.

Top Bottom