BBQ maths

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
2 adults + 2 children (1 of which is non-verbal autistic who only eats 8 things so doesn’t count!) = 2 rump steaks, 2 gammon steaks, 8 chipolata sausages, 3 burgers, one red onion, punnet of mushrooms, 6 bread rolls...0 left overs!!!
How???

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Pixies?

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Barbecue maths is interesting, if you find the correct equations let me know. In our house there are 2 adults, and one 8 year old girl. I overestimate on my sums because there are complaints if there are, as in your example, no leftovers. So 9 portions of Greek chicken, 12 sausages, 3 steaks done. There were then 6 sausages, 1 steak and 5 pieces of chicken left by later in the evening.

Subtracting one adult out of the equation (me, because I didn't eat them), this morning, there were no leftovers. How were the remains divided?
Show your working in the margin please.

PK99

Legendary Member
2 adults + 2 children (1 of which is non-verbal autistic who only eats 8 things so doesn’t count!) = 2 rump steaks, 2 gammon steaks, 8 chipolata sausages, 3 burgers, one red onion, punnet of mushrooms, 6 bread rolls...0 left overs!!!
How???

I have what I call "The PK99 Theory of the Primordial BBQ"...

Way back in time, guys went hunting. Killed a deer and hauled it back home, lit a fire and cooked it.

Everyone stood around the fire and ate the deer. All the deer. As there was no knowing when the next successful hunt would be.

Now, standing in the open air around food cooking on a BBQ evokes a genetic memory and we eat all the food from the BBQ.

Hence, it it impossible to cook too much BBQ.

Top Bottom