BC discount at Halfords

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Stores are open? Can’t you click and collect as before?

still can’t use for online/home delivery

https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/membership/article/halfords-discounts

straas

Matt
Did you figure this one out?

I can get 10% off through a work voucher scheme and was wondering if I can use that aswell as the 10% BC discount?

I can get 10% off through a work voucher scheme and was wondering if I can use that aswell as the 10% BC discount?
It depends on the store and how by the book staff are. Your not normally allowed to have both but some just don’t care and allow you to have the double discount.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You can't use both - it's in the T&C's.

straas

Matt
These are the T&Cs I can see:

• Discount is supplied to British Cycling members with a valid British Cycling Membership card and discount voucher.
• Upon presentation of a valid British Cycling membership card, this Voucher entitles you to 10% off cycling products excluding Brompton bikes, cycling technology, turbo trainers, electric bikes, electric scooters and bike racks (including Thule accessories).
• Discount can be used in conjunction with national promotion offers, unless otherwise stated within the promotional terms and conditions, but cannot be used in conjunction with other offers such as individual store promotions, other vouchers or colleague discount.
• The Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and photocopies will not be accepted.
• Exclusive to British Cycling Members.
• The Voucher is not redeemable online.

The vouchers I can buy give me a gift card to use - is that not treated as cash?

vickster

Legendary Member
These are the T&Cs I can see:

• Discount is supplied to British Cycling members with a valid British Cycling Membership card and discount voucher.
• Upon presentation of a valid British Cycling membership card, this Voucher entitles you to 10% off cycling products excluding Brompton bikes, cycling technology, turbo trainers, electric bikes, electric scooters and bike racks (including Thule accessories).
• Discount can be used in conjunction with national promotion offers, unless otherwise stated within the promotional terms and conditions, but cannot be used in conjunction with other offers such as individual store promotions, other vouchers or colleague discount.
• The Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and photocopies will not be accepted.
• Exclusive to British Cycling Members.
• The Voucher is not redeemable online.

The vouchers I can buy give me a gift card to use - is that not treated as cash?
Bullet 3 would preclude additional discount alongside employer discounts or whatever? Try to buy something online with the gift card and see?

Depends on how the discount works. Do you pay 90% of the value of the gift card? If so the deal is with the employee reward provider(reward gateway?) for the gift card not halfords and as far as Halfords are concerned a £100 is £100.

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
I get a 25% Friends and Family discount voucher from a mate who works there.I always use it alongside the BC 10%.
I was told yesterday that the BC10% is now only usable via the app?

Top Bottom