Be Careful Out There !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Finally got through to my solicitor (BC's) after a number of days and left messages...

They apologised profusely, but they are snowed under - i.e. stacks of cyclists being involved in accidents..... :tongue: OMG !!!!

Not good news........... be careful out there !

fossyant,

I saw something the other day in passing where you mentioned your shoulder MRI didn't give you good news. How is the shoulder?

(Sorry for OT!)

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Now have Osteoarthritis in the AC joint (which was the bit that took impact) and Tendonosis of the Rotator Cuff. The arthritis was the worry 18 month ago...now got it... I'm officially ready for the knackers yard.

The solicitor sounded snowed under...she said it was terrible (i.e. number of accidents)...

Ah poo! :becool: If it makes you feel any better, my knee is probably going the same way (I've had three ops on it and can't run any significant distance or hill walk).

Fingers crossed the solicitor gets on top of any compensation for this.

Maybe they are busy because they are good. I hope that is the reason!

Davidc

Guru
Is it more accidents or just cyclists being more inclined to take action, or just more cyclists with the same per capita accident rate?

Good luck with your action, and welcome to the knackers yard. I've been in it for some years!

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Good luck with it all Fossyant.

Maybe they are busy as the warm weather has brought out more people who dont cycle all year round?

magnatom said:
Have you just given fossy a kiss!? :smile:

Yes im in a good mood.(for once);):biggrin:

Top Bottom