Be careful when riding on the pavement!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gez73

Veteran
  • Don't ride on the pavement.
  • Don't run out in front of a large vehicle into the road, which appeared to remain open?
  • Cone off your work area and don't suspend large heavy objects above pedestrians (for the workmen that one.)
Who filmed this? Very odd. Glad the rider appears to be ok.
I would have avoided that one to be honest.

markgraham37

• Don't ride on the pavement.
  • Don't run out in front of a large vehicle into the road, which appeared to remain open?
  • Cone off your work area and don't suspend large heavy objects above pedestrians (for the workmen that one.)
Who filmed this? Very odd. Glad the rider appears to be ok.
I would have avoided that one to be honest.
I was crossing the pavement to enter the ramp on the bridge ,I ran into the road as I did not know what the hell had happened, it was filmed by the telegraph cameraman who happened to be on the bridge ,the building Behind is the headquarters

Last edited by a moderator:

WellyWonkey

Oh-oh!!! Can of worms alert. A great big can of worms has just been opened :whistle: wait for it......!!!

markgraham37

For the pavement comment , please explain how you get from the road to the ramp of the bridge which is for bikes without crossing the path ? Teleportation maybe I don't know, would a helmet stop a 40 ft steel lamp- post ? Not sure they would have tested for that

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I was crossing the pavement to enter the ramp on the bridge ,I ran into the road as I did not know what the hell had happened, it was filmed by the telegraph cameraman who happened to be on the bridge ,the building Behind is the headquarters
Glad it wasn't any worse! Lucky escape.

Top Bottom