Be envious.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've got a Campagnolo one, nah nah na nur nur.

fossyant

Only a Philistine would use a Campagnolio spanner in a Mikashima pedal!!

Campag C Record Look Delta's on the best bike (Dura Ace groupset as Shimano DA pedal had no ARC and my knees went boom) and Look Carbo Pro's on the other road bike. MTB's are XT, which is hex key. :whistle:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Tie to to the village stocks and stone me if you wish, but are pedal spanners really something to get excited over, whether Japanese Italian or otherwise? I mean I have one and it works, but I have no desire to sleep with it or even tuck it down my pants :wacko:

fossyant

Tie to to the village stocks and stone me if you wish, but are pedal spanners really something to get excited over, whether Japanese Italian or otherwise? I mean I have one and it works, but I have no desire to sleep with it or even tuck it down my pants :wacko:

He started it ! ;) There are pedal spanners and pedal spanners.

In lockdown my neighbour couldn't undo his pedal, so I passed him the Campag one, he was back straight away, that did it - it's just a big 15mm spanner really, with fancy engraving on.

I won't mention the Campag cone spanners nor the headset/BB spanners. :rolleyes:

Ajax Bay

Guru
Does anyone use an Allen bit on the rearmof the crank to do pedals?
When I was taking pedals on and off every time I boarded or disembarked a Oui-Go train (to bag up the bike in a bivvie-bag (as in dual-purpose), I ensured the pedal threads were greased and took just an allen key with me. Worked fine. Bag and un-bag got down to about 20 mins: wheels off, RD off, seat post/saddle off, stem/bars off and taped onto top tube, drivetrain bagged (with pad for bottom half of chainring))

Last edited:
Top Bottom