Beach to Beach Bike Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leeann

Regular
Event title: Beach to Beach Bike Ride
Event date/s: 19-20 May 2012
Event location: Bournemouth to Brighton
Event organiser: Asthma UK
Your relationship: Event Organiser

Cost of entry: £55
Minimum sponsorship: £250
Beneficiary: Asthma UK
Event link: www.asthma.org.uk/beachtobeach

On the 19 May over 200 cyclists will riding along the seafront of Bournemouth starting their journey in the Beach to Beach Bike Ride to raise vital funds for Asthma UK.

The cycle route for this two day challenge has been tailored to incorporate some of the most beautiful scenery on the south coast. You will travel through the New Forest with it tranquil villages and famous ponies, through the South Downs with it stunning view and along the seafront of Brighton to finish beside the sea.

You will receive an Asthma UK t-shirt, a medal and a glass of bubbly at the finish to mark your fantastic cycling achievement.

Check out the video of last year’s event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y7Axs9swJ0

Did you know that three people a day die from asthma? Losing someone you love is a sad reality that many families in the UK are still facing. Asthma UK is the charity dedicated to changing this. By supporting Asthma UK you will help to fund research and offer support, because 90% of asthma deaths are preventable.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I've entered with a mate of mine - sponsorship already reached too - can't wait.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Event title: Beach to Beach Bike Ride
Event date/s: 19-20 May 2012
Event location: Bournemouth to Brighton
Event organiser: Asthma UK
Your relationship: Event Organiser
Cost of entry: £55
Minimum sponsorship: £250
Beneficiary: Asthma UK
Event link: www.asthma.org.uk/beachtobeach

On the 19 May over 200 cyclists will riding along the seafront of Bournemouth starting their journey in the Beach to Beach Bike Ride to raise vital funds for Asthma UK.

The cycle route for this two day challenge has been tailored to incorporate some of the most beautiful scenery on the south coast. You will travel through the New Forest with it tranquil villages and famous ponies, through the South Downs with it stunning view and along the seafront of Brighton to finish beside the sea.

You will receive an Asthma UK t-shirt, a medal and a glass of bubbly at the finish to mark your fantastic cycling achievement.

Check out the video of last year’s event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y7Axs9swJ0

Did you know that three people a day die from asthma? Losing someone you love is a sad reality that many families in the UK are still facing. Asthma UK is the charity dedicated to changing this. By supporting Asthma UK you will help to fund research and offer support, because 90% of asthma deaths are preventable.
a superb and well organised weekend - thanks leean

Top Bottom