Beano time again...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG_20180529_112200.jpg
Every year I take little-V... (although he's 11 now) away for a few days leaving Mrs V at home.. Going to work (as I take the odd week off separately to cut child care costs) .. In the past we went to penkridge near Cannock Chase.. Milton Keynes fir Bletchley park.. And Stone Henge... This year I'd planned a week 400 miles away in Fort William however.. a few days in hospital again a couple of weeks ago suggested this wasn't a good idea... So we're twenty mile from home near Matlock... Cinema for solo this afternoon in Chesterfield... Heights of Abraham tommorow.. Canal trip thursday then home... For a weekend away all 3 of us... In a hotel for that, Mrs V's camping days are over she reckons....

OP
OP
simon the viking
Never been to the heights myself.. Little v is Looking forward to the cable cars...

Lovely view from rhe campsite across the valley...

OP
OP
simon the viking
The goal post Ben was sorting out in the picture... Didn't survive an hour... Its now in the skip at the campsite... You don't get much for a pound now days....

The goal post Ben was sorting out in the picture... Didn't survive an hour... Its now in the skip at the campsite... You don't get much for a pound now days....

Could say the goal took a pounding!

Where are the bikes?

Camping, IMO, is a great way to get children interested in adventure, the outdoor life and develop respect for nature. And at the same time, they learn skills for life.

Enjoy!

OP
OP
simon the viking
Unfortunetly the car is so over weight with all the camping gear... Didnt want to risk a bike rack as well...

However a relative has a holiday house in the outer hebrides near Stornoway (honestly!!!

Me and mrs v have been but before we had ben...

The plan is a mega beano drive up to ullapool and take the bikes across as foot passengers in a few years...

Top Bottom