Beautiful autumn cycling weather!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Apart from the conversion, whats better about the b&w
Its sharper and to me has a better DOF . The main pictures DOF seemed to be in the middle , the B&W takes that away and draws the eye into the image .

@Cuchilo & @T.M.H.N.E.T, as the image is a conversion the D.O.F. is the same, it appears sharper because of the increased contrast the b&w images gives, (unless it has also been sharpened in the p.p. conversion)
The image has a nice leading line for the eye to follow, the bike however draws the eye away from this, making the image a little unbalanced.

Attachments

• Hl-1-27.jpg
    Hl-1-27.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Hl-1-26.jpg
    Hl-1-26.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Hl-1-25.jpg
    Hl-1-25.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 15
If it's this much bloody hassle I'll not bother. Remind me to not take any snow pics
Snow.
Hl-1-29.jpg

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
@Cuchilo & @T.M.H.N.E.T, as the image is a conversion the D.O.F. is the same, it appears sharper because of the increased contrast the b&w images gives, (unless it has also been sharpened in the p.p. conversion)
The image has a nice leading line for the eye to follow, the bike however draws the eye away from this, making the image a little unbalanced.
MTB and smartphone for sale.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Yeah I know why :thumbsup: but the black and white leads the eye better . Not a fan of HDR or what ever its called but I like squirrels :smile:

Snow , not the best shot but a cracker when you know the two people that have stolen their kids toy :laugh:

4262229619_d87a36b89b_z.jpg
Light painting is also great fun

3474670414_a7c58d1ac4_z.jpg

Top Bottom