Beautiful but in fact minging

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

MarkF said:
My vote goes to Sarah Jessica Parker,

Seconded. I cannot work out for the life of me why people buy into the myth. Maybe someone, somewhere thinks she's more representative of 'ordinary' women, or she gives hope to the ugly... or something.

The others suggested here, I can see there being room for opinion, even where I agree. Nell McAndrew, for instance, does nothing for me but I can see why others get hot and bothered. But with SJP, I can see no room for discussion. She is an down home, hands down, no holds barred, honest-to-god minger.

Globalti

Legendary Member
That appalling drug addict Winehouse woman - gawd, she's ugly. And she can't sing either.

A lot of celebs are really no more attractive than anyone else - if it wasn't for their 'fame', they wouldn't be photographed and held as examples of attractiveness in the first place.

Chris James

Über Member
I would say that Nell McAndrew is very attractive (and she seems quite a nice person too - although I may see more about her fund raising etc as she lives around the Huddersfield area and is always in the local paper), but the other suggestions are spot on.

Personally I think Kiera Knightly has a pretty face but her spindle thin body could scarcely be described as beautiful in the way popular opinion seems to think she is.

ChrisKH

Guru
Chris James said:
I would say that Nell McAndrew is very attractive (and she seems quite a nice person too - although I may see more about her fund raising etc as she lives around the Huddersfield area and is always in the local paper), but the other suggestions are spot on.

Personally I think Kiera Knightly has a pretty face but her spindle thin body could scarcely be described as beautiful in the way popular opinion seems to think she is.

I don;t think popular opinion is, but she is marketed as such. I wouldn't look twice at her in the pub. If I went to the pub.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
There's plenty of much more beautiful women working in Woolies and serving in the bank (apart form the mingers). I, of course, make George Clooney look like a spotty chav.:evil:

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
In defence of Ann, she has never used her body as a means of generating interest or revenue.
Not true. She did Celebrity Fat Club as part of her rehabilitation campaign to reposition herself in the public's eye after being associated with Michael 'something of the night' Howard.

She has masked her carefully orchestrated campaign behind a smokescreen of indifference, but I don't think she became a 'blonde' on a whim. She has ambition and is using other people gullibility to disguise her actions.

Good luck to her, but it's no less a manipulative type behaviour than anyone else in the public eye that uses 'image' to further their goals.

U

User482

Chris James said:

I agree. If only she'd get a couple of pies down her, she'd have a proper, womanly body to go with her beautiful face. As it is, she looks like a boy.

GaryA

Subversive Sage
Rigid Raider said:
That appalling drug addict Winehouse woman - gawd, she's ugly. And she can't sing either.

:biggrin:

...like pop princess kylie 'her heed' is far too big for the scrawny body...like a thunderbird puppet :evil:

GaryA

Subversive Sage
Paulus said:
I find that Camilla, she of the royal connection does nothing for me, fortunately.:evil:

I felt sorry for charlie..an air-head narcissistic bimbo or a donkey

poor taste these aristo chappies :biggrin:

Top Bottom