Bedfordshire/Cambridgeshire Social Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
I doubt very much that this will be the last ride we get together:thumbsup:

That's very true! :bravo:

Unless, if the Chris, Jacqui and @MisterStan agree (I don't think Greg and Geraldine will be with us this time, cause Geraldine is struggling with her milleage and I don't think that Greg will come alone, although he said he will), we can push the ride to the following Sunday?
I'm free all Sundays to be honest! (as well as most Saturdays)
It's totally up to you guys.. (@TheDoctor)

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
Excellent!! As long as there's tea, cake and / or bacon I'll be there :biggrin:

As long as you keep your hands away from my cake(s).. :ninja:

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
@Chris-H @MisterStan @TheDoctor

OK then! No problem! Since we're all ok with it our unofficial ride is officially moved to the 2nd of December, same time and route (if anybody has any suggestions at all I guess we are all open..).
The only other thing we might have to consider (mostly for you and Jacqui, Chris) is the meeting point. With TheDoctor coming from the south (I assume) and Stan from the north (both comming with the train) it might make more sense to meet up at the Sandy train station?

I could do both Sundays as well, but I will have to be nice and go to at least one of my stepson's rugby games as I bailed last week as well.. so.. :whistle: But, if we enjoy the one on the 2nd, I definitely free on the 9th!! (just sayin'..)

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
OMG I broke the ride!!.
OK. Looking at train times, the ones from the South get to Sandy at 6 mins past the hour, and the ones from the North get there at 15 mins past.
I'm happy to meet at the station, or out at Danish Camp. That's, what, 5 miles or so from the station?

MisterStan

Label Required
I'm happy to meet TheDoctor at Sandy and join the rest of you at the Danish Camp...

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
OMG I broke the ride!!.
OK. Looking at train times, the ones from the South get to Sandy at 6 mins past the hour, and the ones from the North get there at 15 mins past.
I'm happy to meet at the station, or out at Danish Camp. That's, what, 5 miles or so from the station?

Yes! You are a ride breaker! Shame on you... :headshake:

:laugh: (happy to have you with us)

I'm happy to meet TheDoctor at Sandy and join the rest of you at the Danish Camp...

I will meet you as well at Sandy (I can't go to the Danish Camp without passing from there anyway). The question is if there is a point to go to the Danish Camp only to go back to Sandy? So if Chris and Jacqui are ok with it, it makes more sense for all of us to meet at the train station..

I'd love to come, but my weekends are pretty hectic so I can't give a firm answer until nearer the time (I live in ST. Neots BTW).
Tony.

It's ok! We have two weeks ahead of us anyway.. As long as we know the day before, or early the same day even I don't think that anybody would mind! :thumbsup:

Chris-H

Über Member
Yes! You are a ride breaker! Shame on you... :headshake:

:laugh: (happy to have you with us)

I will meet you as well at Sandy (I can't go to the Danish Camp without passing from there anyway). The question is if there is a point to go to the Danish Camp only to go back to Sandy? So if Chris and Jacqui are ok with it, it makes more sense for all of us to meet at the train station..

It's ok! We have two weeks ahead of us anyway.. As long as we know the day before, or early the same day even I don't think that anybody would mind! :thumbsup:
We're fine with meeting at the station:thumbsup:

Top Bottom