Bedfordshire/Cambridgeshire Social Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MisterStan

Label Required
Aren't we supposed to eat the savoury first? :scratch:
Anyways.. for some weird reason I hardly ever crave things that aren't sweet.. So I will let you try the toastie and I'll have a selection of cakes! :whistle:
selection sounds good...

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
Whoaaaa nooooooo way cakes first and foremost :stop:

:laugh:

Chris, how's Jacqui's doing with her cleats? I got my pedals alright (SPD SL) but I had to send the shoes back as they were the wrong size! :cursing: Now my fear is by the time they send the correct pair, will I have enough time to get used to it before our ride? Or is it wiser to just stay until after our ride? A bit confused.. :wacko:

MisterStan

Label Required

Chris, how's Jacqui's doing with her cleats? I got my pedals alright (SPD SL) but I had to send the shoes back as they were the wrong size! :cursing: Now my fear is by the time they send the correct pair, will I have enough time to get used to it before our ride? Or is it wiser to just stay until after our ride? A bit confused.. :wacko:
You'll get used to them fairly quickly, it becomes second nature unclipping.

Chris-H

Über Member

Jac's first ride out and it was 2nd nature,she loves em.She has'nt been out since mind due to being a busy Mum.My opinion on your situation would be just get out and ride,the only way to get used to em,my first ride with em was absolutely fine too,no clipless moments to date:thumbsup:

Chris-H

Über Member
I might have a full English. And cake...
:mrpig:
Nooooo i wont be able to look,i'm working at losing weight and the sight of a full english might be too much temptation:reading:

Top Bottom