Been Promoted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I got the Dot, much to the wife's skeptical annoyance. Two weeks later she got the Echo ^_^

She's found it a boon being able to switch on table lamps that she couldn't get to on her wheelchair, control the heating because the thermostat was inaccessible, open the curtains, unlock the front door. Ok we've had to buy add-ons but it really has made a difference to her life.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
That's exactly what I'm thinking Diogenes. Mrs D has MS, and varies from fairly sprightly to wheelchair bound, and voice activated stuff will be a boon.

I've had a Bluetooth amplifier fitted in the loft and ceiling speakers in the lounge and kitchen so I can listen to music etc all over.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
She's found it a boon being able to switch on table lamps that she couldn't get to on her wheelchair, control the heating because the thermostat was inaccessible, open the curtains, unlock the front door. Ok we've had to buy add-ons but it really has made a difference to her life.
You could have bought remotes without going the full Samaritan (warning: contains spoilers for UK TV).

Top Bottom