Been Tinkering with ICE T

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m6mal

where's me bike
Been tinkering a bit, i put some threadlock blue on my rack light and i have finally fitted my handlebar QR's and applied some thread lock to the tiny grub screw which holds the QR in place when loose. The jury is out on how i want to do my 3 extra rear lights (4 with the rack light but he is sorted) I like my own ideas so not seeking help on how i want them because i like uniqueness. I have put my mudguards on but not tightened them down yet and will be using threadlock when i do. I will do a dummy run on tightening them first so they both look identical etc and then remove a bolt at a time and apply threadlock and retighten down and repeat this on all bolts etc. I have to still fit my banana bags (buggy bags) and i now have a matching small bag for the other side of my rack once i source some clips etc. I am happy with the positions of my 2 t bars, one will hold front light on one side and boombox on the other whilst the other t bar will hold my garmin mount. Still got my hornit to fit (it is loud man) and some more yellow reflective tape to add so all in all i am getting there slowly as have been doing other things such as helping my brother put up a large shed etc etc and been designing a t bar using a cad program to fit on the square boom of his trike and that will then be 3d printed. Still not been out as waiting for brother etc,,,,, once i have done my stuff i will do the walkaround, i do not want to do it in stages as i feel a complete finished job will be better to compare. I will only be using my boombox blasting out pink floyd and other prog rock when i am going on repetitive journeys without my cam as music would distract from my talking as i ride etc. I am not a fan of music trike videos as i like to get the feel of where the person is with all the traffic etc and their witty comments or if like me a bit of profanity lol, but each to their own, it is just my preference regarding background music. Now i wonder how many folk will actually read this after i have been sitting here writing this little blog and smoke coming off my fingers and keyboard lol . OK then just for fun drop your name or a comment so i can see how many read this. That way i will know if my large blogs are worth it or not ..................
1f61b.png
1f603.png
1f601.png
1f44d.png

OK then a few pics as Just a little taste of my actions recently, still a lot to adapt or do, remember the mudguards are not tightened down yet as said above in the blog.... Happy Days
IMG_2478.JPG
IMG_2479.JPG
IMG_2480.JPG

Last edited:
All blinged up and ready to roll

Top Bottom