Been to Girona? Help a student with a bicycle tourism study :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nicole.c

Hello,

I am a master's student at the Univeristy of Girona, currently writing my thesis about Cycling Tourism here in Girona, Spain. I am studying about important attributes at a cycling destination, and how satisfy you are with these attributes in the Girona region. I am currently in my pilot data collection phase, and I require around 100 sets of data. Apart from that, I will need 400 data sets for the actual research sometime early April. If you have been to the Girona region for cycling, I will appreciate if you all can help by filling up a 5minute online questionnaire for me, and if you can share with your cyclist friends, that would be great too! :smile:

Here’s the link to the questionnaire: https://forms.office.com/Pages/Resp...hIzoOk6tUQzU2TElETzE0MDBNNjdDS1o3Q1U2SDROSC4u

With the current Covid-19 lock down situation, I am a little stuck with data collection here in the city, so if you can help it will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Cheers,
Nicole

Good luck with the Thesis Nicole. Have only pedaled around Asturias and Galicia, but Girona is on my 'to do' list 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom