Before & after photos (non-weightloss edition)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
About two years ago:

P1050479+-+Copy.JPG

and the other day:

20121216_151726+-+Copy.jpg

I like the car in the first photo best.

donnydave

Über Member
I like the car in the first photo best.

yeah I yearn for the days in the first picture, back when I had a beer fridge in the garage

flatflr

Guru
I often suffer bouts of complete loss of motivation but two photos side by side never fail to make me remember how far we have come.

About two years ago:

P1050479+-+Copy.JPG

and the other day:

20121216_151726+-+Copy.jpg

Every time I go in the garage I can't quite believe my eyes. It was a massive risk when we started and we have suffered hardship along the way when we have questioned what on earth we are doing but the moment the engine rattles into life for the first time in the next couple of weeks I'll be howling like a baby

Nice. So what is the engine, a nice big V8 i hope?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Good man.:becool:
If you're going to build something a bit daft you may as well completely go for it!!
A standard small block chevy in a kit car would barely pull the skin off custard, after all...
*approves*

donnydave

Über Member
Good man.:becool:
If you're going to build something a bit daft you may as well completely go for it!!
A standard small block chevy in a kit car would barely pull the skin off custard, after all...
*approves*

scary thing is in the world of cobra replicas ours is pretty average compared to the chaps running big blocks (427 or even 454 cu.inch) at around 500bhp and above :wacko: , mine is probably realistically about 350 at the wheels

Top Bottom