Beginners Road Bike...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LibraRider

I have a big ride coming up in June.
Birmingham Velo!

If you have already seen my previous posts on here then you will know that I am indeed a beginner to cycling - but I do not intend to remain a beginner.

I currently ride a hybrid carerra vengence - and whilst I love it - I do need to get something a little better suited to long rides.

For my first road bike, I didn’t want to break the bank.

I’m after something reliable, sturdy and easy for me to maintain. I’ve been advised on tribans and giant bikes by other posters, but am open to any other advice or recommendations.

If any one has anything they think would be suitable, and are willing to part with, I’d be happy to take it off your hands for the right price :smile:

13 rider

Guru
@biggs682 is a selling of 2nd hand bike based in Wellingborough I think . Now I've tagged him he will get a notification and hopefully will be along soon

Rimmer

I'm new here but I'm thinking about selling a Carrera for around that price - perhaps that's a bit vague - I will get more details once I've gone out to the garage to find out the exact model.

Rimmer

It's a Carrera Gryphon - 56 cm 6061 alu frame - Shimano Tiagra gears - A Class ALX 320 rims - in blue (primarily)

Top Bottom