Tec Road Bike Dedaccai Tubing 58cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
If you thought the Koga was nice don't go any further ^_^

Aprox late 90's or early 00's Tec Road bike , Tec were a firm that sold Italian made bike components and the occasional frame / bike . Measurements are 23" or 58cm from centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube , 21 3/4" or 55 1/2" cm along the top tube ctc and has a 32" or 81cm stand over height .

Tubing is Dedaccai t6 butted tubing using different shaped profile tubing in a fantastic red & yellow paint scheme or is it Yellow & red i will let you decide which is in good clean condition with no major scratch's and no dents or cracks .

Fitted with Campagnolo group set made up of veloce 172.5 mm crank set , xenon fr mechanism the rest being Mirage items and is a 2 x 9 set up , chain shows between 50 & 75% wear but no issues .

Rims are DRC st17 elegent II rims with loads of wear left , tyres need replacing soon . 1" stronglight headset with a 110 mm ritchey stem fitted with Deda 210 anatomic bars with clean bar tape . " sets of cage mounts but no cage included

Selle smp saddle pictured is not included .

Asking £245 for this rare machine collected from nn8 Wellingborough post code would prefer not to post

IMG_20190605_055547642.jpg IMG_20190605_055540501.jpg IMG_20190605_055558168.jpg IMG_20190605_055607639.jpg IMG_20190605_055533820.jpg

Last edited:
That frame is very similar to my Scott 7005 alloy jobbie.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I withdrew this from sale when Covid restrictions kicked in
But now back up for sale but please note i will be following covid guidelines

Will also be listed on facebook marketplace
Originally up for £245 would accept £200

Last edited:

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Martin,

I've passed these details onto to the chap whose looking for a bike in a Xl size. I'll leave it with him and hopefully he will be in touch.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I've seen it, that's a nice bike! A bit too big for me thank goodness ^_^

it's a cracking bike to ride and one that might stay in the stable if it doesn't sell ^_^

teddb7

Regular
it's a cracking bike to ride and one that might stay in the stable if it doesn't sell ^_^
Hi. My partner (Zoe) has been in touch to confirm we will be over on Sunday to pick the bike up. I just wanted to confirm that is 100% for definite so I wondered whether you could possibly take it off eBay as, knowing my luck, somebody will buy it tomorrow!

Not sure whether she told you that I have a fair collection of bikes myself and homed in on this one when she was struggling to find something for her future son-in-law's birthday present! I consider us very fortunate to find something with Campagnolo on it!

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Cheers

Ted

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@teddb7 I was thinking about that whilst doing my morning 40 miles and have just deleted the advert on e bay.

Yes Zoe did mention that so I will keep my garage door closed :laugh:

See you tomorrow

Os if you are here by 5.30 am feel free to join me for a few miles

teddb7

Regular
@teddb7 I was thinking about that whilst doing my morning 40 miles and have just deleted the advert on e bay.

See you tomorrow

See you tomorrow

The last time I got up early for a bike ride was probably your time trial in the early 90s

Top Bottom