Being a plumber in a traffic restricted city

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My £35 mid nineties Marin Kentfield, which became my ratty tourer, now reimagined as a plumbing bike!

Attachments

• DSC_1796.JPG
    DSC_1796.JPG
    350.8 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_1806.JPG
    DSC_1806.JPG
    371.5 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_1798.JPG
    DSC_1798.JPG
    418.5 KB · Views: 54
The Y Frame Carryfreedom is waffally versatile. I thought mine was a bit pricey many years ago but holy cow it is now £525 rrp.

my first 'job'was riding one of those delivering groceries for the Co-op.

In the snowy weather, heavily laden with tools and equipment, getting out of the tyre tracks on the road and onto the kerb to the property you needed could be 'interesting'. I've known colleagues with a full basket write cars off when they thought they could push through a gap. :laugh:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
In the snowy weather, heavily laden with tools and equipment, getting out of the tyre tracks on the road and onto the kerb to the property you needed could be 'interesting'. I've known colleagues with a full basket write cars off when they thought they could push through a gap. :laugh:
The only 'dodgy' bit in Enderby was the hill where Blaby Council in a stroke of genius decided it would be the ideal place to build 'Old Folks Bungalows' of course they're the people who need their groceries delivered. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom