Belated Merry Xmas and Happy new year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So quite a few months since I was here last, after my health scare........hmmmmm
Anyway after visiting Doctor after doctor, going to different hospitals, yesterday I went to Castle hill NM hospital, the Dr's did some tests to try to find out why my ticker is not ticking right and after some stress scans they have, or think they have found the problem, although I do have more tests to do tomorrow this is what they have so far told me.

My heart is now sitting on top of my diaphram and, its not supposed to be there, my diaphram is suffocating my heart I have tried googling it and dont seem to find any answers, but I am back at Castle hill tomorrow for more tests and to see what can be done, hopefully the outcome will be good as I have a lovely Rondelli that needs riding this spring.

So hoping to be back amongst you this year, and I will keep you informed.....Taraaa

screenman

Legendary Member
All the best to you, and hoping things just get better and better for you this year, and for many more of course.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Great to hear from you again DM. Hope everything works out for you. Stay in touch. :hello:

BigAl68

Über Member
It sounds as if the pericardial sack in which your heart sits is being squeezed. This can then interfere with the heart and give symptoms similar to arrhythmia or angina. It sounds as if you have the right doctors looking after you so get well soon.

It sounds as if the pericardial sack in which your heart sits is being squeezed. This can then interfere with the heart and give symptoms similar to arrhythmia or angina. It sounds as if you have the right doctors looking after you so get well soon.

this may sound daft but I like this, what can they do to sort it, the Dr did say an op would be needed but didnt say much on the subject, can it be sorted with medicines

BigAl68

Über Member
I am no doctor but a clinical data manager in a heart hospital. This is a rare condition but as it is not directly a heart condition but the heart being squeezed by the fluid I am a bit unsure how they will proceed. This is normally caused by inflammation of the pericadium and treated by draining fluid and drugs. In your case I wouldn't want to hazard a guess on the next step as I have a great deal of audit and research knowledge but the cardiologist and surgeons are the ones to decide the best course of treatment. I am glad you have a diagnosis and they will make the best decisions for your own case based on numerous factors. We are very lucky to have some of the best heart hospitals in the world in the UK and I am sure you are on the road to recovery.

Top Bottom