Beone Black Pearl carbon/Ultegra road bike - sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Duffy

Über Member
J2KfHPW.jpg

dVznzvZ.jpg

Reluctant sale due to ill health (arthritis!) my favourite and fastest bike!

Carbon melt frame (large - 58cm) well protected with protection pads where cables can touch it, in very very clean condition, comes with spare fork.

Pro lite carbon wheels, stainless aero spikes, titanium hubs, Pro lite carbon stem and bars, full Ultegra 10 speed group set (light marking to outside of crank set but very clean otherwise) no stretch on chain, Thomson Elite seat post, nearly new Schwalbe Lugano R tyres, twin bottle holders, recently serviced and rides really well, been my summer bike and only got wet when I got caught out.

I’ll weigh it tomorrow.

Looking for £750 please (the wheels alone cost me this!)

Uplift preferred, I’m in Dalgety Bay near Edinburgh

:smile:

Last edited:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Not buying (I'm too short) - but to add my 2p-worth:

My 14yo has the Raw version of this as his training bike. He can confirm they're fast!

OP
OP
D

Duffy

Über Member
Thanks for that

It’s very, very efficient, of all my bikes it’s the best at putting out what you put in and easily the best climber.

dhd.evans

Veteran
Reluctant sale due to ill health (arthritis!) my favourite and fastest bike!

Carbon melt frame (large - 58cm) well protected with protection pads where cables can touch it, in very very clean condition, comes with spare fork.

Pro lite carbon wheels, stainless aero spikes, titanium hubs, Pro lite carbon stem and bars, full Ultegra 10 speed group set (light marking to outside of crank set but very clean otherwise) no stretch on chain, Thomson Elite seat post, nearly new Schwalbe Lugano R tyres, twin bottle holders, recently serviced and rides really well, been my summer bike and only got wet when I got caught out.

I’ll weigh it tomorrow.

Looking for £750 please (the wheels alone cost me this!)

Uplift preferred, I’m in Dalgety Bay near Edinburgh

Oh, i like this. Very, very nice looking ride.

Question on mileage (maybe to influence buyers) - how many on groupset and how many through wheels?

OP
OP
D

Duffy

Über Member
Oh that’s a great question.
Until recently I had 4 bikes, I used my Dawes and my Trek for long distance and this for sunny day blasts.

I’d guesstimate it at 1-1.5k absolute tops. Probably less than that overall, my fun loop is 72 miles and I’ve used this bike for that and shorter runs when times been tight. It’s been the same group set throughout, albeit the chains been replaced due to surface corrosion.

I did have an eye on the aesthetics when I was putting it together.

:biggrin:

OP
OP
D

Duffy

Über Member
10 goes on and off the bathroom scales with and without bike.

Slight variance, lightest being just under 7.4kg, heaviest just under 8kg.

Not too shoddy for a 58cm frame fully fitted out and including pedals

OP
OP
D

Duffy

Über Member
Bump on this!

Open to offers and I’ve spoken to my LBS about a box so can post at buyers expense

Top Bottom