Best Bond song?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Anyone else been listening to the top 10 Bond songs being played last week and this on some Bauer media group radio stations, in the run up to the release of the new Bond film this week?
Today they are at number 5 in the countdown towards number 1. So why have they just played the best ever Bond song? That of course being Carly Simon's Nobody Does it Better, theme tune of The Spy Who Loved Me.

So what is your favourite Bond song?

There are about 24 of them, so too many to post a poll. And anyway, anyone who disagrees with this one is just WRONG!
(The film was quite good too, considering it was Roger Moore).

Drago

Legendary Member
Goldfinger. Lock the thread now.

Mrs D and I chose each others wedding songs. As a result she walked up the aisle to Elvis Costello's verson of She, while I walked up the aisle, grinning like an idiot, to Nobody Does it Better.

Dave7

Legendary Member
By coincidence, a couple of days ago I was saying I wouldn't mind a CD of all the Bond theme songs.
Not sure I could pick a "best" but Carly would be in the running.

Drago

Legendary Member
Live and let Die is a great song and the remake by GnR is one of the few cover songs that is as good as the original.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Anyone else been listening to the top 10 Bond songs being played last week and this on some Bauer media group radio stations, in the run up to the release of the new Bond film this week?
Today they are at number 5 in the countdown towards number 1. So why have they just played the best ever Bond song? That of course being Carly Simon's Nobody Does it Better, theme tune of The Spy Who Loved Me.

So what is your favourite Bond song?

There are about 24 of them, so too many to post a poll. And anyway, anyone who disagrees with this one is just WRONG!
(The film was quite good too, considering it was Roger Moore).

Yes, that's the best. Here's Carly belting it out live in Amity Island...sorry....Martha's Vineyard:okay::

Other faves are A View To A Kill (movie was dull though), Living Daylights.

The Duran boys do a killer live version too:

Top Bottom