Best ever kids shows growing up.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hamish

Veteran
I seem to remember seeing weird Jan Svenkmajer stop motion animation on morning TV in the mid 70s during the holidays.
Stuff like this..

Am I misremembering ?

Amongst the Euro tv bought in to counter excessive US inflence ( see Banana Splits) was Belle and Sebastian about a big dog and The Aeronauts which was the coolest thing with cool Mirage jets, cool pilots and cool music.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Amongst the Euro tv bought in to counter excessive US inflence ( see Banana Splits) was Belle and Sebastian about a big dog and The Aeronauts which was the coolest thing with cool Mirage jets, cool pilots and cool music.

Ah I too remember the French jet pilots thing. They were fighter pilots as a job and a sideline in Avengers like adventures. Quite good fun I remember

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Worst cartoons ever on The Banana Splits. Arabian Knights, SIZE OF A CAMEL! Oh and the ludicrous Rocket Robin Hood, I remember they had like a rustic looking big dial with a pointer like a clock, arranged on the circumference were faces of various characters in the show. They set the pointer to the person they wanted to impersonate and spoke into it like it was a prank phone call.
Bear in mind my memory of this is very fuzzy so I may not have explained the "technology" well.

Top Bottom