Best/funniest song lyrics.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Some of the mp3 players I've bought off ebay have come loaded with music, much of it new to me. Which is how I came across Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson - an Aussie comic whose lyrics certainly don't belong on a family friendly forum, but whose "I've had an absolutely awful day", give or take, is definitely among the funnier songs I've heard.

Best/funniest is trickier, but I think Dr Hook's Freakers Ball must be up there, with lines like

White ones, black ones, yellow ones, red ones
Necrophiliacs looking for dead ones
The greatest of the sadists and the masochists too
Screaming "Please hit me, and I'll hit you"

And if you think that's not suitable for a family friendly forum, you obviously haven't listened to cobber Wilson yet. :stop:

Venod

Eh up
I once saw a duo in the pub, they were called The Celtic Cross. I think they came from Accrington, they did a song with great lyrics called.
"Stuck down in Poundland with 99p"
The fact that I had probably had about six pints may have had a lot to do why I found it funny.

Last edited:

yo vanilla

Or else...

"Spicy was big, burly and strong
His pipes were gigantic
AND SO WAS HIS SCHLONG!!!"

-Dropkick Murphys

RichardB

Slightly retro
Bonzos: Intro and Outro; Big Shot; Mr Apollo

"Normally, I pack a rod. In pyjamas, I carry nothing but scars from Normandy Beach."

"She was dressed as Biffo The Bear. In that kind of outfit, she could get rolled at night. And I don't mean on a crap table!"

One of the greatest sources of satisfaction in my life is that my daughter likes the Bonzos as much as I do.

gom

Über Member
"Normally, I pack a rod. In pyjamas, I carry nothing but scars from Normandy Beach."

"She was dressed as Biffo The Bear. In that kind of outfit, she could get rolled at night. And I don't mean on a crap table!"

One of the greatest sources of satisfaction in my life is that my daughter likes the Bonzos as much as I do.
"Have you got a light mac?' 'No, but I've got a dark brown overcoat.'

Top Bottom