Best Hardtail for around £800?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas wad 1980

Hi<
I am about to buy replace my mountain bike, I would be interested in your recomendations for a good bike for around the £800 mark....not too keen on Sram, 60% ride to work, 40% off road use. I like the look of the Cube Acid & Cube ltd, I look forward to reading your feedback.

Cheers
Tom

Cubist

Still wavin'
If you can afford the Ltd then go for that. The Acid is lovely but Ltd series have a better frame and fork and is more of a sporty hardtail. Same money check Canyon Grand Canyon 6.0. SLX drivetrain and Reba fork... Nice.

Tip. If you go for a Cube try bike- discount.de for the best prices in Europe.

I have a ltd.

Steve-W

Blimey....only one reply...
The Grand Canyon 6.0 mentioned above does look like a nice bit of kit, have you looked at the Focus mtb's? The Cannondale SL1 looks a good bike also ! I am sure other members must have some good suggestions for you !

Steve-W

If his 40% offroad is going to be in demanding conditions then maybe the mountain bike will be more suitable ????

Edinburgh Cycle are having a sale this coming weekend check it out you may get a bargain, I got the Revolution Triad 1 from there great spec.

tigger

Über Member
I've got a 1 year old On One carbon whippet with full SLX which I'm just about to sell. 20inch frame. Looking for £500

Top Bottom