Best pannier for carrying a suit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I used a suit carrier, but it's size means it will not work unless you have good heel clearance.

At the moment I use Eagle Creek "Pack-It" folders quite successfully in a normal pannier..

folder15lge.jpg

Mankymitts

Make sure everything is well ironed and then roll up suit trousers turn jacket inside out and fold carefully around the trousers. No one yet has called me a scruff. I don't transport a suit everyday, but have to rotate the stuff I leave in the office.
MM

Keith Oates

Janner
Like the look of the Eagle Creek pack it folder Cunobelin, but I find that using a carrier bag inside a pannier or large back pack is also very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonj2

You're not going to need a suit in your new job as army leader Paulie, oh well maybe you will actually - perhaps this one might fit you?
00188-chainmail.jpg

Danny

Legendary Member
I have an Altura "suit carrier". The original design, which I have, wasn't very good, but I was recently looking at the current version in my LBS and it seems to be much better.

Having said that it has always been fine for heavier garments like suits or trousers, but I have never successfully carried a shirt without it getting all creased up.

By the way I dont think it is called a "suit carrier" which is why it may not be showing up on Google. I think it is possibly called a garment bag - but can check in my LBS if you have no luck in tracking it down.

I use the Folder 15 with a pair of trousers and a shirt or two shirts. I have a pair.

I rarely wear a "suit", but when I do- I cheat!

I invested in a Rohan suit in a sale several years ago, and this will at a push fit the jacket into the folder 15 with trousers and shirt in the other.

Top Bottom