Best silly name ever...tee hee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Hahahha. I think that's genuine actually...my friend taught in an international school in Prague and had a kid in her class called Bum Suk. She found it hilarious as well.

Aint Skeered

Having nothing better to do on a friday evening I did a search, and found that the company exists, so theres a good that Mr Poo is in charge as well:biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Cathryn said:
Hahahha. I think that's genuine actually...my friend taught in an international school in Prague and had a kid in her class called Bum Suk. She found it hilarious as well.

That would be brilliant in a register. Going through all the names like Dave, Rodney, Phil, and then you come to Bum Suk.

If you look at the credits to the T V program Cheers you might see a Fucuto (Or it might be Fucutoo). Not on every one, just the early ones. :blush:

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Lord of the Teapot said:
If you look at the credits to the T V program Cheers you might see a Fucuto (Or it might be Fucutoo). Not on every one, just the early ones. :blush:
Yikes - that's scary - I spotted Mary Fukuto's name on the credits of Frasier yesterday and pointed it out to a friend!

Top Bottom