Best Song Opening

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Just put on the TV to watch it since you mentioned the programme.
Mmmm....not sure if they are 'best' but a couple of my favourites are:

Ventura Highway

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnhKcCwZwl8

and

Shooting Star

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnCjw5VLqMA

Both very simple.

Noodley

Wolf04 said:
Hav'nt listened to either of those in far too long, both excellent.

I suppose it depends on the mood. Glad I caught a bit of the Neil Young programe....a bit worrying to see some 'fans' thought it wrong for him to be anti-Bush :tongue::wacko: They obviously missed the last 40 years...

Bigtallfatbloke

There are so many...but some of th emost interesting ideas for me were on th eOperation mindcrime LP (Queensryche)....or for pure stupidity and effect Fast as a Shark by Accept was a laugh.

..hmm...the best ever though...just one...tough...but I might say 'Shine on you crazy diamond' by the Floyd.

Noodley

Perfect Virgo said:
If you like your power chords loud and crunchy... Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams.

Yep, that is good. Saw him in Glasgow in the late 80s. Support band were totally shoot (T'Pau) :ohmy::wacko: But we had a great night out with a group of girls from another University to ours - no, nothing 'happened' (well, not that night :tongue::o) but it was a great night. I was speaking to my mate in Australia last week and we mentioned that night - so it must have been good.

Noodley

Bigtallfatbloke said:
'Shine on you crazy diamond' by the Floyd.

I reckon we need links...:tongue:

OP
OP
Wolf04

Wolf04

Noodley said:
I suppose it depends on the mood. Glad I caught a bit of the Neil Young programe....a bit worrying to see some 'fans' thought it wrong for him to be anti-Bush :tongue::wacko: They obviously missed the last 40 years...

Absolutely, the programme on now is a documentary of CSN&Y's Living With War tour. Just goes to show you can fool some of the people all of the time.

Top Bottom