Better to be out living it instead of posting about it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
This forum is great for killing time, i.e. when stuck behind a desk and also at home when the wife is watching one her soap operas and the daughter has gone to bed (we have a laptop on the sofa so it's very easy to post on here and keep half an eye on the telly too.)

I heartily agree with the OP though, I truly wish I did not have so much time that required killing, but hey ho.

OP
OP
beanzontoast
Interesting replies - and did anyone else notice that, on this subject at least, some of the more prolific posters for once chose not to post?!
:wacko:

The forum is clearly widely different things to different people. I came here from C+ to continue picking up cycling tips, and still do.

It's easy to spend too much time here, though...

just jim

I am a frequent flyer here too, though not much posting. The thing I've learned most is to adopt the primary position more often. On the commute I mean, not some pathetic double entendre!!!!!!!!!!
So no regrets!

*edited for lameness

Night Train

Maker of Things
I get to spend a lot of time here sometimes as I am nearly always doing something else on the internet (usually research for thesis) but this evening I spent with someone who looks surprisingly like Uma Thurman but better looking.

Top Bottom