Beware of drivers wearing dark sunglasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I do not have any issues with drivers in dark glasses, but I was watching a documentary the other day which carried a clear implication that one ought to beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

Apparently these cunning chaps use presents to smuggle themselves into secure locations and wreak havoc. They got the idea from an IT chap who was briefing them about online security.

Terrible clever these Greeks, although completely pants as economists and not the best liars in court.

Am I generalising?

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
Maybe they were wearing sunglasses to hide the fact that they weren't looking.

Or hung over!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Terrible clever these Greeks, although completely pants as economists and not the best liars in court.

Am I generalising?
I dunno. Name five great Greek economists and a dozen decent perjurers and we'll see.

Geeks bearing gifts are what you need to watch out for these days any road up.

Dan B

Disengaged member
I'd rather that drivers were wearing sunglasses than unable to see me because they're squinting into low sun

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My brother in Detroit tells me this fashion, like half-arse jeans, started when black guys drove around with their seats back in the hope that the B pillar would protect them from bullets.
How does wearing jeans 'half-arse' protect the wearer from bullets?***

*** Perhaps it is because a would-be gunman is too busy laughing to pull the trigger! :whistle:

Top Bottom