BH bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
Hi , my GF had her Cube nicked , doesnt look like she will get it back now , however, it was in need of a serious upgrade , she had worn out the Claris gs in just 9 months , so its new bike time, after shopping around there is a BH with full Tiagra set up with a good price reduction at one of my favoured LB's , Ive looked in the web , it just seems they are not so popular maybe in the UK , has anyone owned or still own one ,
Alie frame carbon fork set up ,
would like to hear any comments

S-Express

You've pretty much nailed it with your description. Ally frame with tiagra components. What it says on the downtube is largely irrelevant and won't affect the ride or ownership. Contact points like saddle and tyres are going to make much more difference than branding.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Spanish brand, not much presence here, but that's irrelevant.

All the bike bits are off-the-shelf and there's nothing to suggest the frame isn't of similar quality to other better known brands.

A mate of mine had a BH ebike.

I'm bound to say he had a few problems with the electrics, but they were fixed under warranty which at least tells you there's some UK support.

The BH you are looking at is in stock at a 'favoured' bike shop which is a big plus point.

Top Bottom