BHF Norwich 100 Sunday 5th June 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Is anyone on the ~ BHF Norwich 100~ next Sunday 5th June?
I've done it a few times and enjoyed the day, especially the fish and chips at (edit: not Hunstanton) Sheringham :hungry:

I have an 07:05 start time, along with a couple of other friends.

DSC_3479.JPG

Keep an eye out and give me a wave if you can remember my number ^_^

Last edited:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
You had me worried! A group of us are riding from Lynnsport King's Lynn at 10am to Bircham Windmill for lunch (all welcome)and we might have crossed your route if you were going to Hunstanton... but the website says " From the start in the centre of Norwich, all routes head north to Reepham. The shorter route then loops back past Blickling Hall while the 100-mile riders head east up to the coast to the half-way point at Sheringham, then skirting the Broads before returning to the finish in the city centre. " so I don't think you're coming anywhere near.

Which suits me fine. My reasons for being angry with BHF rides are over in the London-Brighton discussion. Good luck to you personally, nevertheless.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
You had me worried! A group of us are riding from Lynnsport King's Lynn at 10am to Bircham Windmill for lunch (all welcome)and we might have crossed your route if you were going to Hunstanton... but the website says " From the start in the centre of Norwich, all routes head north to Reepham. The shorter route then loops back past Blickling Hall while the 100-mile riders head east up to the coast to the half-way point at Sheringham, then skirting the Broads before returning to the finish in the city centre. " so I don't think you're coming anywhere near.

Which suits me fine. My reasons for being angry with BHF rides are over in the London-Brighton discussion. Good luck to you personally, nevertheless.
My bad. It's Sheringham, not Hunstanton! The Norwich is a more laid back ride than the L2B.

Top Bottom