Bi-focal sunglasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1581340461447.png

silvervanplumberman

Über Member
The description doesn't make a lot of sense, assuming typo
  • Special interchangeable photochromic lenses with reading area. Designed for people with short sighted vision
I never noticed the description. Your right it doesn't make any sense. Good glasses though. They aren't interchangeable lenses either. Photochromatic. Perhaps I should have found a better link.

ianbarton

Veteran
As I get older, the need to wear glasses to read this has increased rapidly! I had to upgrade my Garmin Edge 25 (which I absolutely loved) to a Wahoo Elemnt just so that I could see what was on the screen.
Haven't read all the replies, so sorry if this is a duplicate! I use these "Safety glasses" from Amazon. Available in several different lens colours and dioptre options.

Outlaw Hobbs

I too like the Elvex branded bi-focal glasses. Already a grey tinted pair that are great in bright sunlight but not so great on cloudy days or night rides. So just ordered a clear pair:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elvex-RX...rentrq:6cd13b8e1700aa66c9b3943cfffe4897|iid:1

£10.99 delivered. A good feature is that the arms are the straight 'bayonet' so easy to put on wearing a road helmet and even with my aero-helmet.

Top Bottom