Bianchi - buzzing noise

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glasgow44

Veteran
Hi there

A few months ago I bought a Bianchi Infinito CV with Shimano Ultegra. Over the past while, I've noticed that there seems to be a buzzing noise coming from I think the left hood. I've taken it to the bike shop who have said that, on initial inspection, they don't know where the noise is coming from. They have put in foam behind the shifters to see if that would help but it hasn't. Any ideas as to what could be causing this buzzing noise? Its really annoying. I'm aware that it could be coming from anywhere as it could be referred noise

Thanks in advance

Cycleops

Legendary Member
No idea but there have been quite a few reports on here of premature failure of Ultegra shifters so may be connected to that?
As you say you need to identify where it's coming from. Buzzing is usually associated with Internal cabling.

OP
OP
G

Glasgow44

Veteran
No idea but there have been quite a few reports on here of premature failure of Ultegra shifters so may be connected to that?
As you say you need to identify where it's coming from. Buzzing is usually associated with Internal cabling.

Thanks

Top Bottom