Bib or shorts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

also Joe lycra would look abit silly on the mtb im currently riding,

someone in the club though has let me borrow one of their road bikes to do a couple of the slipstreamers rides, and if i enjoy them - im sure i will - it is a good possibilaty that its giant scr2 time:biggrin:, in that case the baggy's will go.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
You'll be onto the SCR1 next, then onto TCR's :biggrin:

Never had a problem peeing when i had bib shorts on, They are stretchy enough to be able to pull them down and pee.

mr Mag00

rising member
:biggrin:

OP
OP
TimC

TimC

wafflycat said:
triple crankset. Triple as opposed to a double.

Riiiiight - yeah of course thanks, I just took it out of context - I thought we were still discussing shorts and had some kind of triple layer batman-like badboy shorts in mind. Apparently not.

Plax

Guru
I was tempted to get some bibs the other day, but bought two more of the Endura CoolMax ladies padded underwear instead. Do they do bibs for us girlies then? I'm always weary of splashing out on anything padded as the Endura padded undearwear and the Endura clickfast padded liner I got with my baggies are the only things I've got on with.

OP
OP
TimC

TimC

Plax said:
I was tempted to get some bibs the other day, but bought two more of the Endura CoolMax ladies padded underwear instead. Do they do bibs for us girlies then? I'm always weary of splashing out on anything padded as the Endura padded undearwear and the Endura clickfast padded liner I got with my baggies are the only things I've got on with.

Hi Plax - yes there are some check out http://www.wiggle.co.uk/c/Womens/11/Shorts_-_Lycra/

I ended up getting both earnley shorts and bib to compare and I'm defo sticking with the bibs now - much more confortable.

Top Bottom