Bib shorts /shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NEO

Hi everyone can anyone recommend any bib shorts or shorts that give a bit extra padding than the cheap ones I've got but without breaking the bank. Thanks

Try looking at DHB ones on wiggle.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Another DHB fan, for the money they are hard to compete.
And also Castelli. Expensive but worth it. The pads are excellent.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Google " Funkier" . I just got a pair, £40 with a decent gel pad. Wore them for a four hour ride on Sunday. Not bad. The pad could wick a bit better perhaps, but great vfm. Sizes a bit small.

potsy

Rambler
ive got 2 of these, very impressive and not that dear:

http://www.btwin.com/en/cycling-bib...eys/14457-cycle-shorts-5-strap-black-red.html

from decathlon
Think I'll try some of these next time I'm in the market for some, is the sizing Ok bigup?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
DHB for sure. I take mine in the shower every time I get home and they are still as good as new. I have 3 sets.

Steve

Matt1705

Über Member
Im also looking for some 'budget' shorts. I bought some 'MuddyFox' ones from sports direct on Saturday, wore them for a 15- 20 mile ride and already showing signs of wear!
Think that proves that you get what you pay for. They were only a tenner, but reduced from £23.99....

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Im also looking for some 'budget' shorts. I bought some 'MuddyFox' ones from sports direct on Saturday, wore them for a 15- 20 mile ride and already showing signs of wear!
Think that proves that you get what you pay for. They were only a tenner, but reduced from £23.99....

I got some of them at weekend, do they have a red stripe on the side? I thought they were good!

Top Bottom