Bib shorts /shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matt1705

Über Member
No, it was the plain black shorts i bought, not the bib shorts. Might exchange them for the bib ones if you say they were good .... :/

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Well Ive done about 50 miles this weekend and they seem to be going just fine, who knows in another 100 or so but they seem to be more comfortable than any Aldi ones ive got, and look cool too!

Matt1705

Über Member
Well Ive done about 50 miles this weekend and they seem to be going just fine, who knows in another 100 or so but they seem to be more comfortable than any Aldi ones ive got, and look cool too!
Thanks, will be returning my shorts later then and exchanging them for the bib, were they a tenner too?

Matt1705

Über Member
They didnt have any in the worcester store so i opted for a refund instead. Will keep an eye on this thread and shop around oonline :-)

Yet another vote for DHB. Going to order some new ones next week.

oiljam

Active...ish Member
I've just received my first pair of dhb Aeron Pro Cycling Bib Shorts. Must say I'm impressed with the quality, well worth the £60 price tag. Wiggle are just the best online company, their speedy free delivery and easy free returns are just fantastic. Try some, you can always send them back if you don't like.

uclown2002

Guru
I've just received my first pair of dhb Aeron Pro Cycling Bib Shorts. Must say I'm impressed with the quality, well worth the £60 price tag. Wiggle are just the best online company, their speedy free delivery and easy free returns are just fantastic. Try some, you can always send them back if you don't like.

+1

Top Bottom