Bib shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
My wife is an intelligent woman with a PhD and an independent mind who commands my respect in many ways, so why, oh why does she have to p*ss herself laughing every ( yes every) time she sees me in my bib shorts?
Grow up woman for God's sake:angry::biggrin:

I don't laugh every time she gets her cellulite out:ohmy::ohmy:

papercorn2000

Bib-shorts are the sexiest article of clothing ever invented - according to a err, recent poll. (ahem)

TVC

I get entirely the opposite reaction from my Mrs when I put on the bibs - she starts purring:biggrin:

Abitrary

Decent pair of wranglers, nice light stretchy material, bicycle clip or tuck into your socks. Won't get arrested if you take a wrong turn into a school playground either

Melvil

rich p said:
My wife is an intelligent woman with a PhD and an independent mind who commands my respect in many ways, so why, oh why does she have to p*ss herself laughing every ( yes every) time she sees me in my bib shorts?
Grow up woman for God's sake:angry::biggrin:

I don't laugh every time she gets her cellulite out:ohmy::ohmy:

I'm not sure Chris Barrie did Bib shorts any favours when he appeared in a Red Dwarf episode wearing them.

Generally unless you're built like an italian greyhound you're going to, well, look a bit of a d!ck in them...

...but they are comfy...

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Melvil said:
I'm not sure Chris Barrie did Bib shorts any favours when he appeared in a Red Dwarf episode wearing them.

Generally unless you're built like an italian greyhound you're going to, well, look a bit of a d!ck in them...

...but they are comfy...

I wished I did....I just look like a fat bastard :biggrin:

Joe

Über Member
I feel like Borat going swimming whenever I put mine on:biggrin:

Globalti

Legendary Member
My wife likes my knee-length bib shorts. You've got to have a waist though or they look terrible.

Membrane

Not a flattering sight to use suspenders to hold up your pants. Particularly with shorts, I mean would anyone wear suspenders to hold up their underwear?

k-dog

My wife finds leg warmers hilarious, especially if I put these on before bib shorts.

The easiest way to take them off is to take your shorts off first but there's not really a way to do that without looking ridiculous.

lol, I look great in my bib shorts. Only this morning I looked in the mirror, and along with my nike sleevless base layer, I had to congratulate myself on how athletic I looked, could have been up for a 100 metre sprint. Sounds like there's a few salad dodgers on here!!

Top Bottom