Bicycle data research

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A-T-B

Hello everyone,

I don't really know if it is appropriate to ask this here but we would be very appreciated if you guys could help me out on this.
As a part of my group project for education purposes, I need to conduct a research on the trends of bicycles. I created a survey in Survey Monkeys website and I have provided the link for the survey below. Since it is about bicycles, I think it would be really well if the responses are from people who cycle like you guys.

Link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G7FXM8V

It won't take more than 2 mins of your time.

Thank you very much
Regards
ATB team

done

Lincov

Done but I found it a bit confusing, particularly the question on which bike parts are most important to me. A bike is a whole system, not just the sum of its parts so I want all the bits to be right but most importantly work together as they should!

All done

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Done but I found it a bit confusing, particularly the question on which bike parts are most important to me. A bike is a whole system, not just the sum of its parts so I want all the bits to be right but most importantly work together as they should!
Done, and I second the above comment.

done - though you have assumed that "we" only have 1 bike which may make some of the answers a touch confusing.especially given that some aspects on some types of bikes are more important that others (such I have no interest in suspension for my road bike or my touring/expedition bike but am interested in it for my mountain bike)...

Top Bottom