Bicycle data research

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A-T-B

Hello everyone,

I don't really know if it is appropriate to ask this here but we would be very appreciated if you guys could help me out on this.
As a part of my group project for education purposes, I need to conduct a research on the trends of bicycles. I created a survey in Survey Monkeys website and I have provided the link for the survey below. Since it is about bicycles, I think it would be really well if the responses are from people who cycle like you guys.

Link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G7FXM8V

It won't take more than 2 mins of your time.

Thank you very much
Regards
ATB team

roadrash

cycle chatterer
done

Lincov

Done but I found it a bit confusing, particularly the question on which bike parts are most important to me. A bike is a whole system, not just the sum of its parts so I want all the bits to be right but most importantly work together as they should!

All done

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Done but I found it a bit confusing, particularly the question on which bike parts are most important to me. A bike is a whole system, not just the sum of its parts so I want all the bits to be right but most importantly work together as they should!
Done, and I second the above comment.

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
done - though you have assumed that "we" only have 1 bike which may make some of the answers a touch confusing.especially given that some aspects on some types of bikes are more important that others (such I have no interest in suspension for my road bike or my touring/expedition bike but am interested in it for my mountain bike)...

mickle

innit
Who are you and what do you want the information for? And if you want decent information why is your survey so crap?
I completed the survey BTW.

Top Bottom