Bicycle-powered radio

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Yesterday afternoon I found we had a new bicycle.;)

It is a bicycle-powered radio. We can only tune it in to Medium Wave, can anyone suggest a suitable radio station for it? I had to crop the photo quite a bit, otherwise you would have been able to see the Ground Source Waste Heat Pump.

That is my colleague, on the bicycle. If you would like to see an orange-powered clock, I have put that photo on Tea? The knitted Birthday cards are on the thread started by Arch in response to her nomination for Member of the Year 2008.
There is also a photo of the clock in the shape of the Bath. :ohmy: If you want to see that, just ask;)

Brock

HmmmMMmm Can I see the clock shaped like a bath? Maybe it'll all become clear then ;)

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Fnaar said:
Speicher...what's your colleague on*, is it legal, and where can I get some? :ohmy::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

*(not what is she sitting on)

Well, what can I say, she'd had my company for the afternoon. ;):blush:

I think it is because she is doing a job she thoroughly enjoys,and is brilliant at, for four days :ohmy: a week.

longers

Legendary Member
Speicher said:
I think it is because she is doing a job she thoroughly enjoys,and is brilliant at, for four days ;) a week.

That's a recipe for smiling if ever I heard one. Working with you is the icing on her cake.

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
longers said:
That's a recipe for smiling if ever I heard one. Working with you is the icing on her cake.

How kind of you to say so.;) Unfortunately we just work together for one afternoon a week. I am a volunteer there, helping with setting up new projects, researching products etc, and assisting visitors with their enquiries about recycling, saving energy, saving water, promoting fairly traded products, etc etc. I am planning to increase the number of hours that I do there. I just wish they would offer me a job there, even at a very low wage. It is a charity. The "owner" also runs a Rugby Football Club, and we have park wardens to improve the immediate environment, and strong links with other local organisations.

There is no profit margin governing our activities. Providing a high level of service is paramount.

Top Bottom