Bicycle road graphic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I fancy getting myself a tshirt printed up with one of those cycle path signs - the white bike on the blue sign but can't find the graphic anywhere in a high enough resolution to use. Can anyone help?

Brock

This any good?
cyclesign.gif

Arch

Married to Night Train
I worked the design out on graph paper to knit into Uncle Phil's teacosy.

S7000694.jpg

The wheels are a bit square, at that scale, but the bigger the scale the better it gets.... Although the seatstay is a bit wonky and needs sorting before I use the design again...

Arch

Married to Night Train
JamesAC said:
I'm impressed with the teacosy, but what sort of cosy is the thing on the right?? :smile:

<slap for being cheeky>

It's also a teacosy! The fingerboard bit is not intended to cover anything particular...:angry:

Van Nick

Hi Cathryn,

Not exactly what you're looking for, but have a look at http://www.camcycle.org.uk/shop

Keith Oates

Janner
Arch, the tea cosy is good. Now it wouldn't be a big step, I suppose, to make wollen hats with the same design for cold weather riding. The only problem is I don't knit, will need to find a friedly knitter I suppose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Keith Oates said:
Arch, the tea cosy is good. Now it wouldn't be a big step, I suppose, to make wollen hats with the same design for cold weather riding. The only problem is I don't knit, will need to find a friedly knitter I suppose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I can't resist a challenge! You'd also be my first overseas knit!

I don't know how quickly I'll get onto it, but if you could give me some idea of the circumference of your head....

Top Bottom