1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bicycle road graphic

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Cathryn, 14 Feb 2008.

1. Cathryn

Cathryn California Correspondant

I fancy getting myself a tshirt printed up with one of those cycle path signs - the white bike on the blue sign but can't find the graphic anywhere in a high enough resolution to use. Can anyone help?

2. Brock

Brock Senior Member

This any good?
    [​IMG]

3. Is this any good? you can download it in a few resolutions, unfortunately you`ll have to buy credits.

4. Cathryn

Brock, you've saved the day again!! Thanks! And HLaB - that's really useful in case Brock's doesn't come across well enough to print.

Thanks guys!

5. Jaded

Jaded New Member

Cathryn, you have a PM!

6. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

I worked the design out on graph paper to knit into Uncle Phil's teacosy.

S7000694.jpg

The wheels are a bit square, at that scale, but the bigger the scale the better it gets.... Although the seatstay is a bit wonky and needs sorting before I use the design again...

7. JamesAC

JamesAC Senior Member

I'm impressed with the teacosy, but what sort of cosy is the thing on the right?? :smile:

8. Arch

<slap for being cheeky>

It's also a teacosy! The fingerboard bit is not intended to cover anything particular...:angry:

9. Van Nick

Van Nick New Member

10. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

if you get really stuck cathryn, i'll redraw it in adobe illustrator so you'll be able to supply it to whoever as artwork. you could have it any colour you like then.

11. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Arch, the tea cosy is good. Now it wouldn't be a big step, I suppose, to make wollen hats with the same design for cold weather riding. The only problem is I don't knit, will need to find a friedly knitter I suppose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Arch

Damn, I can't resist a challenge! You'd also be my first overseas knit!

I don't know how quickly I'll get onto it, but if you could give me some idea of the circumference of your head....

13. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Thanks Arch, I'll get back to you when I find a tape measure!!

14. sheddy

sheddy Veteran

Just assume that Keith is a big head :smile:

15. Cathryn

Thanks everyone for your help. I think I'm okay now but will be back for more help if the tshirt shop need stuff differently!!!