Bicymple !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
bike simplified...... was it compliated then?
bike made to look stupid is a more appropiate description.

D

Deleted member 23692

Reminds my of those 'swing bikes' that became a very minor fad in the 70's... they were crap then, and still crap now.

OP
OP
thom

thom

____
It's a weird one certainly, maybe just aimed at the market of people who want to cycle around empty car-parks at night.
Perhaps it could be good for bicycle polo.
I wonder if a Rohlhoff hub might work.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Reminds my of those 'swing bikes' that became a very minor fad in the 70's... they were crap then, and still crap now.

Not crap, just fun! Sometimes a bike doesn't have to be serious. People love mucking about on stuff like wobblebikes, microbikes etc, just playing.

When we did try-out shows, promoting cycling, we had a number of 'clowning' type bikes among the serious commuters and folders and so on. People loved having a go. But whenever we did a show at a Uni, there would be some academic who came out and look at a microbike or an eccentric wheeled bike and say "So what's the reasoning behind this one?" and look bemused when we said "Fun!"

For the ultimate in pointless giggles, check out WobblyJohn's website:

http://xntrick.co.uk/

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Probably the most pointless invention of the last 100 years, and promoted using a really pretentious video style and equall pretentious soundtrack.

It looks like a bicycle built from a drawing of a bicycle in crayonne by a five year old, or some had two unicycles that didn't sell on eBay and decided to glue them together to see what would happen.

D

Deleted member 23692

Not crap, just fun!
While I had a Raleigh Chopper :becool: my mate had a swing bike like this...

$(KGrHqZ,!poE8WtZ7lu4BPLWwLZ1i!~~60_57.JPG

It was possibly the most unusual riding position I've ever come across.

Believe me, at the time, it was crap

Cyclopathic

Veteran
It seems like they think people will buy anything if it's advertised using a hipster and some lounge core music. The only people who are going to buy this will be achingly trendy rich hipsters in San Francisco.
The riding position looks terrible. It puts your backside forward of the crank which has got to throw you forward and make for an uncomfortable experience.

Top Bottom