Big Brother

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
British Cycling wished me a happy birthday. Am I under surveillance? Should I be nervous?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
That's a very subtle hint... :laugh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Talking of big brother....
The Manchester clean air zone scheme has meant the installation of thousands of ANPR cameras around the massive Greater Manchester area and more.
While there has been a much publicised anti CAZ charge campaign, I am not aware of any discussion of the linked byproduct of the infrastructure that now means 'The Authorities' will have the unprecedented ability to monitor, track and record vehicle movements in previously unimaginable detail.
Not sure how(or if) this has slipped under the net?

OP
OP
Ian H

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Talking of big brother....
The Manchester clean air zone scheme has meant the installation of thousands of ANPR cameras around the massive Greater Manchester area and more.
While there has been a much publicised anti CAZ charge campaign, I am not aware of any discussion of the linked byproduct of the infrastructure that now means 'The Authorities' will have the unprecedented ability to monitor, track and record vehicle movements in previously unimaginable detail.
Not sure how(or if) this has slipped under the net?

British Cycling is based in Manchester. Coincidence? I think we should be told!

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
You've moved from Seniors, through Masters and Veterans, and now have a Jurassic racing licence?

Top Bottom