Big Dog.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
xx( indeed.

Anyone else think "to me, to you" ?

Noodley

Impressive, but a pity they didn't realise the back leg joints were facing the wrong way - as longers said "to me, to you"

buggi

Bird Saviour
it does look like his back legs are on backwards.

and where is it's head and tail? looks more like a big fly than a dog.

it is a bit freaky

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Intimidating!

That's nothing.

The future of warfare is going to be frickin' horrific. We're going to see micro-munitions that can flay people alive, biological weapons that can target specific genotypes, space-launched weapons that can destroy countries, passive weapons that can lie and wait until they "hear" certain languages or accents before killing everyone in the area. People are working on developing your worst nightmare as I write this. It really is awful.

Twenty Inch said:
That's nothing.

The future of warfare is going to be frickin' horrific. We're going to see micro-munitions that can flay people alive, biological weapons that can target specific genotypes, space-launched weapons that can destroy countries, passive weapons that can lie and wait until they "hear" certain languages or accents before killing everyone in the area. People are working on developing your worst nightmare as I write this. It really is awful.

This has got to be watched after 20's/20 vision of the future!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Twenty Inch said:
That's nothing.

blimey, I think I'll stay in today!

Top Bottom