Big Dog.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Is it just me or does it just look like its not real and is put on by a computer?But then sometimes it does.
Still makes a stupid sound, just blow the thing out with a rocket launcher. Not be as smart then.

It's bad enough having a "natural" canine chasing you when you're out on the bike, imagine something like that after you:ohmy:

Arch

Married to Night Train
creepy indeed and impressive. Thought it had lost it on the ice, but it recovered ok. <puts equestrian hat on> wonder what it would be like to ride? Actually, way above my capabilities of balance...

I guess the leg configuration has been what proves most stable and able to get up after a fall...

buggi

Bird Saviour
Toshiba Boy said:
It's bad enough having a "natural" canine chasing you when you're out on the bike, imagine something like that after you:ohmy:

stop it, you're scaring me now!

one of the most scariest bad guys in a film is that big horrible robot in RoboCop. i really hate that, more than the terminator one.

Melvil

buggi said:
stop it, you're scaring me now!

one of the most scariest bad guys in a film is that big horrible robot in RoboCop. i really hate that, more than the terminator one.

He was a bit crazy!

Top Bottom