big thankyou to tc1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TC2

ive tried posting this a number of times TC1 (i love my bruv) thanks for the focus road demon, its fast its, light and i havent been off it (my clown bike's been relegated to the garden) sorry i missed the ride to the northern branch of the mousketeers (im in italy at the moment tasting wine:biggrin:) hope to be on the friday night ride to the coast to officaly cristen my marvel bike best wishes to all of you.specialy tc1 (i love my bruv)

Great post mike...your brother is truly a good bloke - I would like to consider him a friend (even though he falls asleep on his bike in car parks).
'Carpe Diem'! Roughly translated as "Go For It topcat 2!" :biggrin:
Yes, you would have knocked your pipe out and thrown your bike away enjoyed the ride up hill and down dale last Saturday...your ears must have been burning AND we were expecting a phone call to say that you had 'won' another punctur* ;) (News travels fast in CC land)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Teef, Teef, Teef what are we going to do with you????????????

Glad you like the new bike MARK, sadly I won't be on the ride this week, but we'll meet up soon enough

ps, I've sent my Xmas list to Santa TC1:biggrin:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
ChrisKH said:
I've got two brothers, neither like topcat. So treasure him and buy him Assos stuff for Xmas. :angry:

I'd rather have a bottle of that stuff he's drinking;)

OP
OP
TC2

TC2

italy trip

topcat1 said:
Thanks bro, so you rode all the way to Italy.
no chance not this time around (me thinks this is just a little too far to start with;)) would like to try a few sall runs first. thanks all so to the rest of you guys i think it was your comments that tipped tc1(i love my bruv) to get me the bike, when i was hobbling around on crutches he told me i'm not getting you the bike for your birthday "It's just because you like cycling so much!" what can i say ;):wahhey:

mike e

TC2 said:
no chance not this time around (me thinks this is just a little too far to start with;)) would like to try a few sall runs first. thanks all so to the rest of you guys i think it was your comments that tipped tc1(i love my bruv) to get me the bike, when i was hobbling around on crutches he told me i'm not getting you the bike for your birthday "It's just because you like cycling so much!" what can i say :hello::wahhey:

I also "like cycling so much" and like TC1 as well. Them Wiggle people do some cracking bikes don't they?....;)

OP
OP
TC2

TC2

yes Aperitif my ears were burning, after two punctures last week on the way into work. Was terrified i would have to chain the road demon to a lampost and come back and find nothing but a chain so i did call tc1 (i love my Bruv) who calmly told me some very good technical stuff @%?£&! and i was good to go.

mike e

TC2 said:
yes Aperitif my ears were burning, after two punctures last week on the way into work. Was terrified i would have to chain the road demon to a lampost and come back and find nothing but a chain so i did call tc1 (i love my Bruv) who calmly told me some very good technical stuff @%?£&! and i was good to go.

Is it just me or do you think TC2 loves his Bruv?....;)

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
We saw pictures of this bike...I can see why you love your bro!
Hope to meet you on the FNRttC! Lets hope there are no mechanicals there either!

Top Bottom