Bigtallfatbloke

How far will the Big Fella get on his first day ?

• 25-40 miles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60 miles plus

• Nearest bridge, it's pishin' down

• What's a mile ? :-?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monnet

Guru
We should have persuaded him to drop into an internet cafe every couple of days to keep us up dated. The suspense is killing me.

In keeping with other posts, I also find him quite an inspiration. Following on from the soapbox election thread, I reckon he should have a high ranking position in any cylechat government.

Normally dry as bone around here, but its a bit wet and blustery at the mo and forecast to stay that way for a few days. Should give him chance to try out some of that gear!!

I reckon 50 miles would be a fair start. Although I suspect he will do whatever he planned, regardless of the weather.

Mr Phoebus

wafflycat said:
It's a cold, dull day here in Norfolk today. Little wind though. Rain forecast for later.
Waffles, I've heard that Norfolk has had a severe weather warning? :blush:

Btw, I remembered you to all the group, like you said.
They all thought that was nice, and gave their best wishes back. :ohmy:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Cheddar George said:
... or maybe a cyclechat "Ops room" with a uniformed lady with a stick pushing a tiny model BFTB around a table top map of East Anglia !

Sound like a job for Arch, I'm sure she'd look good in the uniform...

Brock

He's back he's back!!!!

Bigtallfatbloke

:sad::biggrin::biggrin:...I just found this thread.

One of those Bond style tracker gizmos would have been cool (i would probably have stuck it on the back of a lorry to confuss you all though!:biggrin:)

Day one was 59km whatever that is in old money:biggrin:

The toughest days were 2 & 3 due to the Cruddy weather and wind....the best day was Bank hol day saturday which i spent swimming,camping and lazing around on the beach...the longest day was Tuesday this week at 145km.

Thankyou for all your kind comments...;):biggrin::sad::smile:

Top Bottom